For some reason this past week, I have been really weepy. I don’t know if it is because I was tired from everything going on this summer or because my arms were still killing me from all of the work on the tile. Either way, I had started crying at the smallest of things. This wasn’t the first time I had ever had that happen, but I was still getting frustrated with it.
Doug must have seen this and decided that the perfect cure would be a bouquet of flowers. It definitely made the day so much brighter, and I really appreciated him bringing them home. Doug knows how much I love flowers and having a bouquet of them on my table gave me something beautiful to look at every single day. The flowers also reminded me that no matter how tired I was or how challenging life could be, life is still very beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment