Friday, July 24, 2026

Family Reunions

While Doug and I were at Dan's last weekend for a "Cousins' Reunion", Meg and Nick were attending the Yoder Family one as well.  I was very glad that they were able to make it as they had missed the last two years due to Nick's travel schedule.  They both said that they had a lot of fun and caught up with a lot of family members that they hadn't seen for a while.  

Meg's trip also allowed her to spend a lot of time with Grandma Jane and Grandpa Cutes.  Grandma was very happy to see her and Grandpa enjoyed watching the Simpsons with her.  Meg also made time to visit Toledo on her trip.  She and Cameron met at the Toledo Zoo and afterward he took her on a tour of his apartment and Owens Corning.  Meg told me that she really enjoyed her stay and was happy to have had a few days with everyone. I have been so glad that our family makes an effort to stay in touch and visit often even though we live miles apart.  I truly believe that it makes us appreciate each other even more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment