Last year when our Spotify top 100 song lists came out, Cameron remained very quiet about his number one. I wasn't really sure why as he loves music and always joins in the conversation when that topic is involved. After a few days, he finally told everyone why he didn't say anything. It was because his top song of the year was Mystical Magical by Benson Boone. He did get a little bit of ribbing after that, especially because he claimed Cora played it too much when he had actually put the song on repeat last year during Little 500 weekend.
With all of that said, everyone did really like the song and were glad to hear that Cameron attended a Benson Boone concert with Cora last weekend. This was his first major concert and the two of them had a great time at it. I loved all of the pictures that he took and his description of Benson Boone as an entertainer. There is no better memory than a first concert. I could still remember seeing REO and being amazed at hearing them in person. I know this will be one that Cameron never forgets.
No comments:
Post a Comment