Saturday, August 1, 2026

Hanging Out From Far Away

When we were in California, I told Jim that Meg was bitter that her two older brothers had met him and that she hadn't.  He was positive that we had visited him in Peoria when she was a baby.  I remembered that as well, but she didn't believe him as there weren't any cute pictures of them like there were of him, Brett and Cal when they were five and two.  

After I told him this, Jim made sure to have me take random videos of him on our trip yelling "Meg we are. . . " and then name where we were or what we were doing.  She got a kick out of them especially the one of him yelling, "Meg, we are by a fireplace, and my eyebrows are on fire" with twenty people in the background staring at him.  Jim even got Doug to do one with him.

Tonight, while Meg and Nick were visiting, we decided to take a video of her and send it to Jim.  It was really cute as she told him that we were sitting on the back porch and she had a Michelob Ultra.  After I sent it, Meg looked at my phone and started laughing hysterically.  In the background of her video, Nick was dramatically eating a brownie.  It was so funny and made the video to Jim even better.  I am positive that he appreciated that we were thinking of him and I am sure that he also found Nick's presence extremely funny.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment