Friday, September 27, 2019

The Start to the Weekend

I tried to take it easy today as I hadn’t felt the best this week.  l stuck with finishing some small projects around the house, hanging pictures and laundry.  I figured out that I could reach the chandelier in our entry way through the faux window in the extra bedroom.  We hadn’t take off the cork board down that we had put up several decades ago to detour the Heinisch children from trying to crawl out of it.  It was a little scary, but I got it cleaned and changed the burned out light bulb without plunging to my death!!

Thankfully, I walked early in the afternoon, getting in my steps before the rain started.  Cam did not have practice tonight due to the torrential downpours.  Grandma picked him up so I could sign papers for Edwards Jones at 3:30.  I talked to Meg several times today.  She was happy to have received a package from Jackie and had a quiet evening planned studying.  Brett worked at Bell Trace this morning and the Union most of the rest of the day.  He talked to Meg about going shopping tomorrow.  Cal was proud to announce that KPMG had invited him to interview.  It has been fun to hear about his career search.

Doug dropped me off at Huntington Street tonight so that I could meet Mary, Paula, Wendy, Cherie and Betsy for dinner.  It was awesome to catch up with them as they had quite a bit of information to share.  I still don’t miss the workload of teaching, but I do miss seeming the five of them daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment