Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Ready to Paint

I spent the majority of the day getting the extra bedroom upstairs ready to paint.  Doug said that he would be available to work on it next weekend, so I wanted to get everything out of it that was Cal, Brett or Meg's.  It was a bigger project than I thought it would be, especially since I wasn't feeling the best today.  Cal still had quite a bit of clothes in the closet and a lot of books on the shelves.  Brett didn't have much which made packing his milk crate for Bloomington very easy.  I left Meg's Prom dresses in the closet as hers doesn't have a spot to hang anything long.  The only other items I left in the room were clothes for Brett and Cal when they come home, their Wawasee middle school and high school year books, the bed and a bookcase.  Thankfully, Doug was willing to move everything downstairs tonight.

Our plan is to paint the room sage green and move some of Cameron's items into it, thus, giving him two bedrooms in reality.  I tried to talk him into taking the room as his own, but he really likes the one he has.  It is smaller, but it still has a lot of charm.  We will paint it once we get the extra room done.  It will take a little more time as he has quite a bit to organize and the painting will be challenging as we want to keep the trees on his wall.  Although these rooms will take some effort, they will be nothing like the projects that we conquered while getting ready for Meg's graduation.  I am extremely glad that there are no big Heinisch events this year to prepare the house for as it took all I could to finish it on time last Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment