Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Migraines

This week has been terrible for my head.  I started with a migraine on Sunday morning after church and have not completely shaken it since then.  Monday night was by far the worst.  Once we got home from Cam's game I had to head to bed.  I assumed that the heat and bright sunlight triggered it.  I have had migraines since I was nineteen years old, so I have gotten used to the pain.  Normally, I could take Ibuprofen and it would slow down the progression, but lately both that and Tylenol haven't helped much.  As much as I hate the pain, the loss of vision bothers me the most.  Thankfully, the high humidity left this afternoon, so I did feel better.  Hoping it stays that way for awhile.  There's not much worse than a migraine that puts one to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment