Monday, June 18, 2018

Rooms Are Done!!

The first project of my unofficial retirement from teaching was completed today when Cam and I finished cleaning out, dusting and organizing his bed room.  I was not sure that Cameron was excited about it, but I definitely was.  Now that his and Meg's room are done, I can now just help them maintain them and we should not have such a big project going forward.  It wasn't all bad for Cam as he did find a lot of missing items, and tonight he and Cal were able to use his room to play a round of Tiger Woods golf on the PS2.  He also played 18 holes of golf in the morning and two matches at tennis tonight.  Thus, the day wasn't a total loss.

Personally, with the heat today I thought it was actually nice to be inside.  Cal didn't think so at first and offered to help outside.  He was able to trim my bushes before it became too hot even for him.  With all of the cleaning and then driving the Bethany tennis team to Westview tonight I finally felt like a stay-at-home Mom again.  Maybe there will be a time when I tire of projects around the home and hanging out with the Heinisch children, but not that I see anytime soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment