Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Another Day, Another Tournament

Third day of the same routine - up early in the morning. eighteen holes of golf,  score of 91.  I felt that this course was the most difficult.  Cam said that it was yesterday at Eagle Glen.  Either way a 91 on Meshingomesia was impressive, especially since he was the youngest one in his division.  Put that with the hills and tight fairways, Grandma and I were both proud of his sixth place finish.  Our trip today was the longest at an hour and a half, but we were still home well before 3:00 p.m.

Meg was at basketball when we arrived.  I got Cameron and I something to eat, fixed our long standing plumbing issue, folded a load of laundry and headed to bed.  We had tickets to see Mama Mia at Amish Acres tonight and I knew that if I didn't get a nap, I would never make the 8 p.m. curtain call.  Jackie and Meg arrived shortly after I fell asleep.  They were both excited to see the musical as they had heard plenty of good reviews about it.  Mom and Dad went with us.  I had tried to watch the movie once and really didn't like it.  The musical was a lot better and left us all singing ABBA songs on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment