Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Meg's Room

On Sunday Meg decided that she would clean out her room this week.  Thus, when she got home from Bloomington she started by pulling everything out of of her closet.  I was able to get the rest out Monday and last night she sorted through it all.  Today was my day to help again and when I first walked upstairs this afternoon, I was a little overwhelmed with all that we had to do.  After an hour or so I felt better about it as I was able to hang up her clothes and organize her shelves before she got home from piano.  Meg was available tonight, so with the closet done we moved on to the bathroom.  It was a lot of work today from the both of us, but by the time we quit for the night I felt a lot better about our timeframe.

Originally, Meg's room wasn't the project that I would have chosen this week as I had filled the exercise room with all of my teaching material and knew that needed put away.  I was happy tonight that Meg pushed us to start.  Her room was probably the biggest project of the summer and getting it done first made sense.  Meg loves to have friends over and already has plans with Aaron on Saturday to watch movies in her room.  We should be ready for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment