Thursday, September 26, 2024

Landscaping Help

Last week, I contacted a landscaper through FaceBook that lived in our neighborhood.  I had never done anything like that before, but he was always posting his "before and after pictures" on our HOA page and I thought that maybe he would be able to help us with an issue that we were having in our backyard.  I also knew that Doug would be home when he came out to look at it and he had tons of reviews from neighbors.  Therefore, I wasn't too worried about contacting a stranger.  I was more concerned that the bushes that were growing out of control on our property would kill our tree.  

                                                                             April 22, 2021


Doug met him while I was working the bake sale.  Thankfully, he said that removing the bushes and disposing of them would be no problem.  I was so happy to hear that as the three small bushes that were there when we bought the house had easily become fifteen.  He was busy and promised to be back in a couple of weeks.  Thus, I was surprised when I got a text this week saying that he was at our house, ready to work.  I gave him the go ahead and he figured out how to take the clip off the fence to get into the backyard.  Within an hour, I could not believe the difference.  He sent me pictures of the work and I paid him instantly through Venmo.  He planned on coming back to work on the crooked tree in our front yard next.  Doug and I were extremely thankful that we took a chance on a recommendation from our HOA's FaceBook page.  It made our life easier and our neighborhood feel even more like home.  






No comments:

Post a Comment