Monday, November 6, 2023

A Night of Cards

I spent a good portion of today hanging out with Meg.  We took the two dresses that Meg did not choose to the Walgreens in Goshen so that she could FedEx them back to the store.  The whole process was a lot easier than I thought that it would be.  Afterward, we went shopping at both Kohl's and Target.  Meg found some pajamas and stockings for her and Nick while I bought two new pairs of pajamas.  We then ate lunch at Hacienda before heading back to Syracuse.  Our next outing was to AK Hare.  I couldn't wait to get my hair cut.  It was nice to catch up with Amanda as well.



Meg left around 5:30 tonight.  She had made plans to meet Stella in South Bend for dinner and to celebrate her upcoming birthday.  It was late when she arrived back in Chicago.  I was a little bit worried about her traveling at that time of night and finding a parking space.  Thankfully, it all went well.

While Meg was traveling, Grandma, Grandpa, Doug and I spent the evening playing Oh Hell.  It was the one thing that Doug and I both agreed that we had missed since moving to Florida.  Even though I had the worst rounds ever and easily finished in last place, I did have a lot of fun.  Grandma ended up the big winner on the night, passing Grandpa with only two hands to go in the round.  

No comments:

Post a Comment