Monday, July 12, 2021

An Early Start to the Day

Doug and I were up before 4 a.m. this morning for my early flight.  Thankfully, it was a short drive to the Orlando airport.  I needed the extra to check in at Southwest and get through security.  I felt bad for those behind me as the time through TSA kept growing and I'm sure that several individuals missed their flights.  I never would have expected that type of crowd first thing in the morning.  Fortunately, it didn't affect me too much as I even had enough time before boarding to stop at the restroom and buy a drink at the Hudson News stand.  As an added bonus while I was buying my Diet Coke I saw the perfect water bottle for me.  It was metal, had a clip for my backpack and was decorated with colorful Mickeys faces.  I couldn't believe it as it was exactly what I was looking for and never found at Disney Springs.  The price was extremely reasonable for the airport news stand as well.  



My flight left five minutes late, but made up for it in route.  I had hoped to sleep, but couldn't.  I watched the Disney+ movie, Luca, instead.  It was cute and kept me entertained until we landed.  My suitcase was the first off of the baggage rack and the shuttle bus pulled up just as I walked outside.  By 9:30 I was on my way home, tired, but happy with another successful trip to Ocala.  

No comments:

Post a Comment