Monday, February 19, 2018

Start of a Long Week

This week will be long no matter what I do.  Friday is the end of the second trimester and many of my students have missing work to make up or standards to master.  I spent a lot of time over the weekend organizing lists of what everyone needs to do to finish the trimester strong.  There was a lot of retesting today and I answered more math questions than I have in quite awhile.  That coupled with the ISTEP practice test made for an exhausting day, but I made it through.

Doug got home later than normal as he picked up Cam from the last middle school girls game of the year.   Cam appreciated being able to go and hang out with his friends.  Meg had tennis conditioning until 5.  She decided it was a great night to stop by Grandma's for noodles.  It was quiet here which gave me a lot of time to grade and regrade assignments.  It probably wasn't the most exciting night of the year, but I did get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment