Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Restful Day Off

I had not been feeling well, so I took a sick day from school to get some much needed rest.  For now it seems that I am only fighting a bad head cold.  Last year a cold turned into Pleurisy and I wanted to make sure that it doesn't happen again.  According to my FitBit I slept almost ten hours only being awake twice and restless for thirty minutes.  My head cold was still front and center when I woke up, but with all of the sleep I did feel a lot better.

Avery, Cam and Meg all slept in as well.  The boys went back to the PS4 after they came down for breakfast.  Meg needed to clean her room.  Once she got that done, she turned to her new favorite show on Netflix, "Riverdale."  We all stopped at Mom's to see the guinea pigs before going to lunch.  The pigs got out of their cage just fine, but didn't drift too far from it.  We had lunch at the Southside Soda Shop.  Cam and I had never been to it before.  The food was very good.  After lunch we dropped Avery off at his home and then went to Bethany to pick up Jackie.  She and Meg had plans for evening with included Hacienda, Wii with Alister and Netflix watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment