Wednesday, February 7, 2018

A Packed Grocery Store

I went to Walmart tonight while Cam was at tennis.  It was completely packed.  Everyone seemed to be getting ready for the upcoming winter storm that has been predicted for Friday.  Today's storm wasn't quite what the weatherman had forecasted.  Instead of 3+ inches we got a light coating.  Goshen did get more so Cam and Meg had a delay.  By the time Meg drove in at 9 a.m. the snow had already been cleared from the roads.  They thought it was worse yesterday when I took them, but didn't mind the opportunity to sleep in.

Doug, Cam and Meg helped me unload the groceries when I got home.  Meg had visited Grandma Jane while we were in Warsaw and enjoyed dinner there.  Cam had homework to do and wanted to play some Fortnite with his friends.  Thus, Doug decided to make him something to eat and enjoy a dinner out ourselves.  The restaurant was just as packed as the grocery store.  Maybe everyone decided to have a night out before the storms hit just like they were stocking up at the store.  I don't know if the 6-10 inches will actually make it our way, but I do know that we are ready for it if it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment