Friday, February 23, 2018

Back to School

Cam and Meg had a two hour delay this morning, but were finally able to get back to school.  Cam was ready, but Meg was sure another day home from school would work out well for her.  They both had good days.  I picked up Cam as Meg had to stay for tennis conditioning.  There were not a lot of girls there, but she made the most of it.

Our night was a quiet one.  We had laundry to do and packing to finish for our trip to Bloomington tomorrow.  I was absolutely wiped out tonight.  It had been a long week with the flood in Goshen and the end of the trimester at Milford.  I was happy that we had survived both.  I brought home a lot of grading to do, but I was able to get my students all caught up.  It felt great to know that we had a fun filled weekend ahead of us and only one more trimester to complete at school before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment