While Meg and Nick were here this weekend, we decided that they needed to try Elevation 89. It is a restaurant inside the Ocala airport that has windows facing the runway. We had been there a few times before and thought that Nick would love it. The restaurant was packed when we got there, but thankfully they had a table open and much to our luck, it was next to a window. Nick not only got to see the runway, but also a plane landing while we were waiting on dinner. It was a really neat experience.
While we were at Elevation 89, we also made a list of other places that we wanted to try in the area. The Polo Pony was high on the list as Doug and I loved it on his birthday. I also wanted to meet them at the new Crooked Can Brewery sometime as well. The last place I recommended was one that only I had been to - Eaton's Beach Sandbar and Grill on Lake Weir. It was a wonderful place and reminded me a lot of restaurant's that we visited in Key West. No matter which one we pick, I know that we will all really enjoy trying anyone of these places.
No comments:
Post a Comment