Meg and Nick spent last night and tonight at the Boardwalk Inn. They wanted to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party again this year, and this was the perfect time for them to do so. Although it led to a disagreement between Cameron and Meg on when it's ok to celebrate fall, I was glad that they were able to start the Halloween season early with this annual event. I had a lot of fond memories of taking our children to the party. They always dressed up for it even when they were in high school and college, and they always came home with a lot more candy than they had ever received trick or treating.
Meg and Nick sounded like they had just as much fun at Mickey's as we did years ago. They dressed up as Troy and Gabriella from High School Musical, picked up a lot of candy, rode Space Mountain in the dark, watched the Hocus Pocus show, videotaped the Headless Horseman riding down the street before the parade and met a few of their favorite characters dressed in their Halloween best. I hope that Doug and I will be able to join them one day in the near future for this night of Halloween festivities, but until then I will enjoy the adorable pictures that they sent.
No comments:
Post a Comment