Cameron and I decided to sleep in this morning and spend a short day at Hollywood Studios before he had to leave to catch his flight back to Indiana. I was sad that his week in Florida was over, but incredibly grateful for the time that we got to spend together. It is the one nice thing about living hundred of miles apart. When the boys visit, it is a lot of quality time together.
I let Cameron lead the way today as I wanted him to get the most out of his day. He picked Twilight Tower of Terror for our first ride and we both enjoyed it very much. I hadn’t ridden it in years and the yo-yo effect was even more fun than I remembered. Our next few rides included Toy Story Mania, Alien Encounter Swirl and Rock N Roll Roller Coaster. I actually didn’t ride the last one but I did have fun standing in the queue with Cameron checking out all of the changes from the new Muppets themed ride.
Before we left the park, Cameron and I had lunch at Baseline Tap. It has become one our favorite places to eat in Hollywood Studios and I was glad that they introduced new flat bread pizza on their menu as well. We had enough time to do a little bit of shopping on our way out and even stop for Starbucks before Cameron had to catch his flight. It was a wonderful end to a fantastic week.
No comments:
Post a Comment