Thursday, February 3, 2022

Snow Days Continue

The winter storm caused Cameron to have another e-learning day.  He wasn't excited about it, but was glad for the break from school.  Classes weren't too challenging today and Cameron was able to finish most of his homework before 3 p.m.  While he was busy with classes I spent most of the morning shoveling.  I couldn't believe how much more snow had fallen overnight.  It felt as though I took another four inches off of the driveway again.  

Once I was done, I thought about running to the post office to mail Cal's package.  The snow started back up again, and I decided that it wasn't worth it.  Our road wasn't completely clear yet and I knew that it would be better tomorrow.  I asked Cameron if he would help me get another round of snow off of the drive after dinner tonight.  He had no problem helping and decided afterward that he would enjoy the fourteen inches in our backyard with a "round of golf."  I had a lot of fun taking his pictures.  I also appreciated his reminder that spring really was only six weeks away.  









No comments:

Post a Comment