Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Cameron's Busy Week

The most challenging part of visiting Doug in Florida for me has been leaving Cameron at home.  I know that he doesn't need me like he used to and that he really isn't home that much, but I really hate missing that hour a day or so that I get to catch up with him nightly.  It has only been five days since I was home, but it definitely feels longer.  Even though I have talked and texted him multiple times since I left, I will be glad to see him tomorrow and hear about all that he has been doing live and in person.

I know from our conversations that he has definitely been busy.  On Friday night, he and his friends went to the boys basketball game at Fairfield.  Saturday, Cameron had the Valentine's dance which kept him busy almost all afternoon and evening as he not only attended the event, but had to set up for it as well.  He spent the night at Avery's afterward and then on Sunday helped host a Super Bowl watch party at Samuel's home.  The only bad part for him that evening was seeing the Bengals lose.  Because of the late night, he stayed in Goshen again that night as well.  On Monday night he celebrated Valentine's Day with Grandma and Grandpa at the new Mexican restaurant and tonight he went to Culver's with his friends.  I believe that there may have been more involved than just dinner this evening that may or may not have involved a girl, but I decided not to ask and instead focused on IU's loss to Wisconsin this evening when I texted him.  

I am really glad that he has had fun with his friends.  His Instagram posts have been fun to see.  Even though I know that he will stay busy once we arrive back home, it will be really nice to see him.  






No comments:

Post a Comment