Sunday, February 20, 2022

Another Day, Another Child Home

Meg and Cameron spent the afternoon in Fort Wayne today shopping and going to lunch.  I know that they had a good time as I got a text from Cameron that said, "I just bought the ugliest sweatpants!"  They were home well before dinner time.  I enjoyed looking at all of their purchases with them.  Afterward Meg and I took a walk and Cameron worked on homework.  Tonight, we invited Grandma, Grandpa and Nick over for cards and games.  It was a lot of fun and we found out that Nick was horrible at keeping a secret in Chameleon.  

While Cameron and Meg were in Fort Wayne, I received a text from Cal that he planned on coming home this evening after he dropped Riley off at O'Hare.  He had been visiting Cal and Jayce this weekend from Denver.  I was very glad to hear that we would have another Heinisch child at home this week.  We hadn't seen Meg or Cal since the beginning of January and we were more than happy to host them for a few days.  Cal would still have to work remotely, but we'd get to have meals with him and spend time with him at night.  We love having our adult children visit as we really enjoy spending time with them.  Thankfully, they seem to enjoy being home as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment