Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Moe's, Moe's, Moe's . . .

Cam and I spent the morning shopping in Warsaw.  He and I both needed new shoes, his for indoor tennis and mine for walking.  We each found what we wanted at Shoe Carnival and got a good deal on them as well.  Our next stop was Kohl's.  Cam had decided that he wanted to try jeans.  We found three pairs that fit him and that he liked.  With our shopping trip complete we decided to eat lunch at Moe's Southwest Grill.  I actually planned on grabbing food from McAllister Deli and meeting him on the patio.  The long line and complaints about wait time quickly made me change my mind.  Thus, I enjoyed a chicken quesadilla instead and we ate inside at Moe's.  Cam filled me in on Big Ten Football news while we ate.  He also decided that he liked Moe's better than Chipotle because of the free chips, salsa bar and Coke machine.  

The worst part of the day happened next - flu shots.  Cam wasn't excited about it, but took the news that he needed one pretty well.  He doesn't really remember getting the flu several years ago, but it was awful.  He was out of school for a week.  The shot was a lot easier than that.  The rest of the afternoon was spent playing Swap Meet on the Wii and Madden on the PS4.  Doug took us to Mad Anthony's for dinner.  We actually had a great waitress which has not been the norm there.  We invited my parents up for a game of Oh Hell once we got home.  Cam wasn't sure that he wanted to play, but was glad he did in the end as he was the big winner on the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment