Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Breaking Bad - The Movie

After our card game last night, Doug and I finally finished El Camino, the Breaking Bad movie.  I remembered when Cal first tried to talk us into watching Breaking Bad.  We had started it, but just couldn't get past season two.  I was glad this fall that we finally completed all five seasons and was even more thankful for that last night as El Camino was fantastic.  Jesse Pinkman was our favorite character throughout Breaking Bad and it answered so many questions on what happened to Jesse once Walt broke him out of the "meth prison" that he was tortured in the last six episodes of the series.  Several of the minor characters also played a role in last night's movie which made it even more entertaining.  At the end of El Camino I thought a lot about Cal and Jayce's question over the weekend - which series was the best Game of Thrones, Sopranos and Breaking Bad.  After last night, I might have to say that I agree with them and move Breaking Bad to the top of the list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment