Monday, October 7, 2019

Fashion Farm

I talked Cam into going to Fashion Farm with me after school today.  He had passed on going with Nick and Meg yesterday, but after talking to them he was interested in seeing the grass maze for himself.  The theme this year  was counting and numbers.  It was a little lame, but we expected that from what Meg had said.  Cam and I had fun looking at the pumpkins just the same and finally found all ten of the hidden "ladybugs."





After we walked through Fantasyland, we headed straight to the grass maze.  It was actually better than we expected, but overall not very challenging.  Cam could see over it throughout the entire maze.  We did find a tube to roll in and a new arrow puzzle to solve.  I got a kick out of watching Cam try to master both of them.  Before we left, each of us picked out a pumpkin plus some gourds and a few miniature pumpkins.  Cam made sure to grab a bag of pumpkin donuts for the ride home.  I sure appreciated Cam going with me.  I enjoyed spending time with him and keeping our tradition alive.









No comments:

Post a Comment