Sunday, June 2, 2019

Rough Day

Today was a rough day for me.  Friday and Saturday had been physically exhausting with the trip to Bloomington, and I just felt rotten this morning.  We still had graduation decorations to put away and I didn't think that I'd be able to do anything.  Thankfully, Doug was up for helping and by 3 p.m. we had everything back to normal.  I even felt good enough to take a short walk afterward.

While we were working on household chores, Cam played golf with my parents.  He has been consistently shooting the low forties.  I hope that continues in his upcoming tournaments.  Meg worked on thank you cards this afternoon and started her orientation videos for Camp Crosley.  She hasn't heard much from them which has been concerning.  We'll have her email them again once she's done with the requirements.  With all on our agenda today, we weren't able to make it to any open houses this afternoon.  Meg, Doug and I did make time to go to Janae's last night.  It was fun visiting with the Hapner family as we have known them since well before Meg was born.  Tonight was quiet in our house with Doug making dinner for all and a game of Qwixx with Cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment