Thursday, September 3, 2026

So Much Fun, But Time to Say Goodbye

This week I worked quite a bit on transferring my items on eBay to Facebook Marketplace.  Since the steroid that I was taking made it hard to sleep more than five hours a night, it was a good use of my extra time in the morning, and I could still rest while working on it.  By this afternoon, I had over thirty items listed on Marketplace and even got my first sale.  The two McDonald's Riddler glasses not only gave Brett a little bit of extra cash, but it was also fun for me to see how excited someone was to replace his and his brother's beloved childhood glasses.

After the sale, I started thinking about other items that would sell better locally than on a shipping platform.  Meg and Cameron's hamburger and hot dog costumes were two that quickly came to mind.  They had really enjoyed the Halloween that they wore them and Cameron had even used them several times later at Bethany, but I thought maybe our use for them had waned.  Cameron and Meg agreed and I listed them this afternoon.  I don't know if they will sell, but it was a nice walk down memory lane posting the pictures.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment