It was so nice to be home after being gone for ten days. I was definitely tired, but thankful for a wonderful time in Indiana. Today, I made an appointment to see my family doctor as a follow up to my hospital visit. I unpacked everything that we brought back with us. I started sorting through the items that our family wanted to put on Facebook Marketplace and eBay. I did several loads of laundry, sprayed the weeds, watered my plants and appreciated a day to catch up.
I absolutely love visiting the boys, but it definitely takes a lot out of me. I have a month before we travel again and thankfully, we will be flying then which will shorten our travel time immensely. I love my new Pilot, but three long drives to the Midwest and back in a four-month period were a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment