Today, I was able to take care of another item on my Indiana to-do list - the eye doctor. Dr. Caughill is the only doctor that I still visit in the Midwest. I know I won't be able to see him forever, but I really like him and trust his medical knowledge. The appointment went well and I should have a new year's supply of contacts delivered next week.
The last item that I needed to take care of was loading up the Pilot. I started on that process today. The car was fairly full from all of the tailgating supplies that we were bringing back from Brett's, but thankfully there was still enough room for Grandma's golf clubs, a wicker basket and a few other memory items that I still had stored at my parents. After this trip, I should be done traveling to Indiana for a while by vehicle, so I was glad that I was able to fit it all in today.
No comments:
Post a Comment