Thursday, September 10, 2026

Why Does My Brother Look Like George Harrison?

Last week, Meg posted this picture on her story and asked the question, "Why does my brother look like George Harrison?"  I do not know what type of responses she received back, but I almost had to do a double take when I saw the picture.  It is amazing how much Cameron really does look like the famous musician.  Meg pointed it out several years ago when she was taking a History of the Beatles class at IU, and I haven't been unable to see it ever since then.




Cameron used to get really mad whenever Meg called him George, but now he seems to embrace his doppelganger.  He has had several people over the years tell him that he looks like other celebrities including an airport custodian who swore he was the dead ringer to Tom Cruise.  None have stuck as long as George Harrison, however, and as I always tell Cameron, "At least no one is saying you look like Ringo."  

No comments:

Post a Comment