Monday, October 1, 2018

Out of the Normal

I did not feel well at all today.  That has been a rarity since I quit school.  In the past few years, I actually spent the majority of my days feeling terrible, so the fact that this has been the first time since June I will take it.  I was proud of how well I made it through the day.  Meg woke up with a migraine, so I had to take Cam.  Once I got back, I unloaded the dishwasher and then headed out the door for a walk.  When I got back, Meg was up and getting ready to go to school.  She ate an early lunch here before she left.  Once I talked to Doug I decided to take a nap and see if I felt better.  It did help and I was able to work in the yard with him this evening.  I am hoping tomorrow's a better day overall, but if not, I won't complain.  These days are few and far between now.

No comments:

Post a Comment