Friday, October 19, 2018

Bloomington Bound

It was a long day today getting ready for our trip, but we finally made it to Bloomington tonight just after midnight.  Cam and Meg had their last day of school.  Both were tired, but glad to be able to finish out the week.  Cameron had practice right after school.  Doug picked him up from there and took him to a fall party at Anika's.  He had a lot of fun, but had to leave at 8:15 so we could make the trip tonight.  Meg didn't have practice until 5:15 which made for a long day for her.  Thankfully, they called it early as only four players were able to attend.  I spent the day cleaning and packing.  By the time I finished I had my 10,000 steps in without even going for a walk.  I was glad for that as the weather had been crummy lately and this afternoon was no exception with 50 degrees and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment