Sunday, October 28, 2018

A Day of Rest

Thankfully, Doug slept on the flight home last night, so he was well rested for the drive home.  I was thankful as I did not want to stay in a hotel.   We arrived back in Syracuse at 2:30 a.m. more than ready for bed.  We did unload before turning in, but by 3 a.m. everyone was asleep.  In fact Cam and Meg were still asleep when Doug checked on them at one this afternoon.

The rest of the day was a quiet one here.  Cam tried out a new video game.  Meg did homework and then met Jackie for dinner.  My parents stopped by to see everyone for a little while.  We had gifts for them as well.  I had hoped to get a lot of the unpacking done, but I was just too tired.  When I saw my FitBit report for the week, I could understand why.  It felt great to know how much we had walked, but it definitely answered why my legs were sore today.


No comments:

Post a Comment