Friday, October 12, 2018

Change of Weather

Wow!  What a difference a day can make, especially when it comes to the weather.  Early in the week it was near record highs with temperatures close to ninety degrees.  Yesterday all of that came crashing down when the temperature dropped almost fifty degrees.  To add to the drastic change in temperature, the wind picked up and it was down right cold.

The weather didn't detour me from walking, although I did add gloves to my exercise wardrobe.  Yesterday was challenging with the wind, but today was better.  It helped that I knew what to expect when I walked out of the door.  The weather did change our evening plans, however.  We were going to go to the Knights bonfire, but decided against it.  The cold didn't scare me, but the rain sure did.  Instead Doug and I went to dinner and then played "Oh Hell" with Cam and my parents.

Meg took advantage of the dreary weather by going with Jackie and Sarah to the Niles Scream Park.  They had a lot of fun and did quite a bit of screaming along the way.  The girls all stayed at our house afterward in order to get an early start for the boys' soccer regional at Argos tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment