Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Fashion Farm Revisted

Brett arrived home very early Tuesday morning in time to get a few hours of sleep before heading to his scheduled dental cleaning.  Last night he was also able to see the limited release documentary about Mother Teresa at the Pickwick Theater.  Grandma and Grandpa joined him and enjoyed it as well.  Brett also had time while he was home to play some of his favorite video games, show me the silent movie Mysterious Island, work on one of his Legos, get four loads of laundry done, have buttons replaced on some clothing items, get a haircut and play Ticket to Ride with Doug and I.

I enjoyed everything that I did with Brett these past couple of days, but my favorite was our trip to Fashion Farm.  After Meg, Cameron and I went on Saturday, I texted him to see if he wanted to visit the pumpkin patch one last time.  At first he wasn't interested, but after he thought about it, he was definitely wanted to go.  Yesterday we made our pilgrimage to Ligonier to see the 50th anniversary decorated pumpkins.  He felt just like Meg did when she walked through the display agreeing that the theme was all over the place, but still seemed better than in years past.  He and I walked through the grass maze.  We both agreed with Cameron's take that it was really just a hike through tall grass.  He then tried out the puzzle that had stumped Meg.  He didn't figured it out as quickly as Cameron did, but definitely made Meg mad when he sent her a picture of himself solving it.  We ended the trip with some pumpkin ice cream which was delicious.  Overall, it was a lot of fun hanging out with Brett these past few days.  I am looking forward to seeing him and more of the Heinisch family in the upcoming months.






No comments:

Post a Comment