Thursday, May 12, 2022

One is the Loneliest Number . . .

Today was by far the hardest one since Doug left last Saturday.  I have tried very hard to keep busy in his absence and for the most part it has worked.  During the day, I planted flowers, sorted through the Toy Story toys, cleaned the windows, and started watching the series Better Call Saul.  At night I hung out with Cameron listening to his vinyls and watching Seinfeld with him.  I had a lot of fun with him and was definitely distracted with my to-do list, but for whatever reason today was challenging. 

Thus, I was thankful that my mom was available to take me to Menards to buy Mulch.  It was very helpful and it was nice just to get out of the house.  I was also glad that Cameron was up for playing cards tonight.  I am terrible at Euchre, but at least it kept me busy.  Doug and Meg are leaving Saturday morning, so I know that I will see them soon.  I am really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment