Sunday, December 5, 2021

Semi Formal

 Last night was the annual Christmas semi formal for the high school students at Bethany.  When Doug and I made plans to go to Florida this weekend, we didn't realize that we would be missing it until we already booked out flights.  Cameron said that he was ok with us being gone as he knew that we had a few items to take care of in Ocala that were important to our family.  I did help him order his purple dress shirt and lavender tie for the event.  I also cleaned his shoes and ironed his outfit before I left.  Thankfully, Grandma Jane was able to take pictures before the left and Cameron had plenty of photos on his camera roll from the dance for us to see.  It almost felt like we were there.









I talked to Cameron today and he said that he had had a great time.  Since he was part of SGA he had arrived early to help set up.  An unfortunate timing incident with masking tape led to a bloody nose, but other than that he had a great time.  Cameron hung out with a lot of different groups last night and had tons of fun dancing and socializing.  I was really glad that Bethany was able to host this event as I realize that an important part of the high school experiences is the social events.  






No comments:

Post a Comment