Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Christmas Blues

The holidays can be a rough time for anyone, especially for moms that are trying to stay on top of it all.  There are so many expectations that come with the season that it can get overwhelming.  From finding the perfect gift to planning the most delicious meal, it can be tough.  I think that social media has made the Christmas holiday even more challenging.  There are so many posts of decorated houses and family celebrations that seem over the top.  One of my friends from my teacher days posted this meme over the weekend and I thought that it was a wonderful way to remind myself that it's not about having the perfect holiday.  As Christmas draws nearer and the stress increases, I will have to keep rereading this so that I can remember that there is no right way to enjoy the season.  Just being with family will be enough.  




No comments:

Post a Comment