Thursday, December 23, 2021

Boosted

 Cal was up early for his booster appointment at Walmart today.  Doug and I rode along so that we could pick up groceries for the Christmas holiday celebrations.  I walked over to the pharmacy with Cal and was surprised to see the difference between his appointment today and Cameron's last week.  When Cameron and I showed up on the 15th, the line to register was at least twenty deep.  Today, Cal had only one person in front of him.  Needless to say, he was happy to be through the process and back in the grocery aisles with us in less than ten minutes.  

I was happy too and incredibly proud of the fact that all of my family had now been "boosted."  What a difference it will make to our family gatherings.  We can now safely get together for the holidays and shouldn't have to worry about the impending doom that has been all over the media about the Omicron variant.  It amazes me how much has changed since March 2020.  The fear of the unknown at that time was incredibly.  We have all learned so much about coronavirus since then and thankfully, have remained healthy so far.  I know that that could change at any moment, but for now I will breathe a little easier knowing that all of us have received our Covid booster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment