Sunday, February 17, 2019

Will This Winter Ever End?

It snowed again today which was just so depressing.  The weather the last six weeks has been frustrating to say the least.  I have never shoveled as much as I have this winter and I am ready for a break.  I did get to walk before it started.  I was glad to get outside, but it was cold.  The rest of the day was a quiet one.  Cam and Doug got the barstools in the basement back in order which took some time as several were missing parts.  I unpacked from our trip and started laundry.  Meg had cardio tennis and a lesson today.  She said that it went well.  Her trip home was a slow one due to the snow, but she made it safely.

Tonight Doug made his macaroni and cheese while Meg and Nick made her recipe.  Both were delicious.  We spent the rest of the night working on the Vermont puzzle, playing Ticket to Ride and entertaining ourselves with rounds of Mario Kart.  Doug had quite a bit of work today, but was able to finish it up in order to join us.  Not sure what tomorrow will bring, but a break from the snow would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment