Friday, February 1, 2019

Welcome February!

February started pretty quiet compared to the month of January.  We did get snow last night, but it was no problem driving Meg and Cam to school.  Wawasee did cancel, which surprised me, but I hadn't driven on the backroads.  Once I dropped them off I came back down Milford-Syracuse road to see if Meg could travel on it tonight when she hung out with Preston.  I was happy that it wasn't too bad.

I had physical therapy this morning.  It was my last one and I was ready to be done.  I had been going twice a week since December.  My back was 100% better and my arm was at 70%.  I have exercises to do, but otherwise I have been released.  I spent the rest of today doing laundry, picking up and shoveling the drive.  By the time I made it back to school to get Cameron there was only a little bit of the drive left for him to finish.

Tonight Doug, Cam and I went to Warsaw for dinner as the main roads were completely clear.  We tried the new microbrewery, Oak & Alley, but they were packed.  Instead we went to Mad Anthony's and enjoyed some appetizers.  When we got back Nick, Preston and Meg were here.  They ordered a pizza and had fun playing games.  Meg was glad to see Preston as they hadn't hung out since Christmas break.  Cam turned on the Iowa game in time to see them upset Michigan while Doug and I watched Lady MacBeth.  It was a little disturbing and not quite what I thought it would be.  It was better than Black Swan, however, which I was appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment