Sunday, January 29, 2023

Last Lego Listing Until We Move

When Doug and I were in Florida last week, we made a schedule of what we needed to get done before Cameron's graduation knowing that shortly afterward, we would be listing our house to sell.  The list wasn't quite as long as I thought that it would be as we had already finished several projects for the house.  Instead, most on our list had to do with graduation or were minor items around the house, such as replace the registers.  

This weekend we started on our list with Doug painting over Bloo and with me measuring all of the registers.  One important item on the agenda was to list Cal's Indiana Jones Lego on Ebay.  Doug had worked on it before Christmas and was ready for me to check it. I decided that tonight would be the perfect time to get the Lego ready for Ebay as we had plans to watch the NFL championship games this evening.  Even better, the first game between the 49ers and Eagles was relatively boring after Brock Purdy got hurt on San Francisco's first possession of the game.  Thus, I was able to put a lot of time into the Lego. 

It took a while to find a few of the missing pieces and to get pictures of the set, but by 8 p.m. tonight Indiana Jones: Temple Escape was listed.  Cal was happy to hear that we had started the auction price at $99.  I was glad to finally have one of his Lego's up for sell.  He hadn't made much on Ebay last year and I really wanted to remedy that.  I decided tonight that this would probably be our last Lego listing until we move.  With everything else going on the rest of this winter and this upcoming spring, I just don't think that we will have time to do much more.  The good news was that by the time I went to bed, we already had an offer and several people watching the set.  No matter what Cal earns off of his Lego, it will definitely be worth the effort.  



No comments:

Post a Comment