Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Back Home in Indiana Again!

Doug dropped Cameron and I off at 5 a.m. this morning at the Tampa International Airport for our 7 a.m. flight.  There weren't a lot of people in the airport yet.  Thus, we spent more time looking for a cold Diet Coke for me than we did in the security line.  Our flight home was pretty uneventful.  Cameron worked on his Sudoko book and I finished watching Creed II.  It took a little while for his golf bag to arrive on the luggage belt, but once we got that we were on our way home.  

Our drive was an easy one.  We listened to Cameron's favorite fap music before finishing "The Rewatchable" about Get Out.  I was pretty tired when we arrived home, so after we unloaded the van I took a nap in my chair.  Cameron had worked on his English homework on the way home, so once we got back he only had some math to finish.  I slept about an hour and felt a lot better afterward.  My left ear really hurt on both flights this weekend.  I was hoping that the pain and fullness would be gone when I woke up, but unfortunately it wasn't much better.  

Cameron played golf at Black Squirrel this afternoon.  It was about forty degrees colder than yesterday with wet, soggy fairways.  Therefore, it wasn't quite as easy to score as the ones in Florida.  Cameron didn't mind, he was just glad to get out and play for the fourth day in a row.  While he was gone, I finished unpacking and made a grocery list for tomorrow.  I was pretty bummed to be home.  I had had a lot of fun in Florida trying new restaurants, playing golf and enjoying the warm weather.  I wasn't quite ready to be back to the cooler temperatures.  I had also appreciated having a break from the downsizing process and wasn't looking forward to returning to the project either.  Thankfully, Meg and I had plans to return to Florida this coming Saturday.  Once we get back, spring should then be in full bloom in Indiana.  That will be really nice.  




No comments:

Post a Comment