Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Trying to Make it Through the Day

Cameron texted me this morning to let me know that he really didn't feel well.  I wasn't surprised as he sounded awful before we left for school.  I had given him Ibuprofen for a sore throat, but he said that it didn't help much.  He didn't ask to come home, but instead wanted to try medication.  Of course today was one of the few days that I did not have a car as the brakes were being fixed on the van.  Thankfully, my mom was able to run him over Mucinex and Tylenol.  He texted me back at lunchtime and said that he did feel better. 

When I picked him up after school Cameron stated that he was back to feeling "meh."  As he had tennis tonight, I encouraged him to rest up for it.  I hoped that going to it would help and he reported when he got home that it worked at least for the hour he was on the court.  With that said, he thought the best course of action was to stay home.  I agreed immediately as Cam hadn't missed a day of school all year.  He was happy to hear that and planned to sleep in tomorrow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment