Thursday, November 7, 2019

Finally Done!

I have spent this entire week cleaning.  Since I have quit teaching, our house has defintely stayed both cleaner and also more organized.  In saying that, it doesn't mean that I enjoy cleaning.  In fact I started looking on the internet today to see if there were easier ways to clean my house, especially the stove top, bathtubs and toilets.  I actually found a couple of ideas that I am going to try.  I ordered a pumice stone which supposedly removes hard water stains.  I have never seen such high reviews for a product, so I ordered it from Amazon today and can't wait to see if it really works.  I also looked at electric spin brush cleaners in the hope that I don't have to scrub as hard, especially in the showers.  I was hoping that it would decrease the amount of pain in my arms after a week of cleaning.  The reviews weren't as high on those and they were more expensive, so I'll wait on purchasing one.

I told Cameron all about my cleaning finds today when I picked him up.  He was pretty sure that I was going crazy.  He's probably correct, but it did give me a project for the afternoon.  Doug at least pretended to be interested.  Unlike Cameron he could appreciate the amount of time it takes to clean five bathrooms.  No matter their enthusiasm for my week of cleaning, I was more than happy to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment