Thursday, November 21, 2019

Sick Day

Cam and I both slept in this morning which was very nice.  Although he felt a lot better by lunchtime, I had him stay home for the afternoon as well.  He was pretty run down yesterday and I thought that resting would be the best.  We took advantage of our free time to watch Gotham and play Buck Euchre with Grandma and Grandpa.  Winning "money" off of Grandpa definitely lifted his spirits.

Tonight I went out to dinner with Mary and Paula.  It was very nice to catch up with both of them.  They have already been enjoying the Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel and filled me in on several party ideas for our holiday gathering on December 6th.  When I got home I joined Cam and Doug in a round of Sink Your Neighbor before we called my parents back up for a game of Oh Hell.  Cam was definitely on the mend by the time we finished.  Then again winning always seems to make one feel a whole lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment