Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Catching Up with Dan

Last week was Dan's 47th birthday.  That seems almost as amazing to me as Brett turning 29 this year.  I still remember the first time that I met Dan.  He was fourteen years old and spent the day asking me questions.  I loved being around him from the start.  He was the little brother that I never had and some of our best stories revolve around the time that we annoyed Phil so much that he had to retaliate.  

We don't get to see Dan as much as we would like.  Both Doug and I would enjoy visiting him more if he and Kim moved to the Tampa area as they talked about doing so when they retire.  Until one of us moves closer, we will just have to stay in contact through phone calls, texts and social media.  Thankful for old pictures, fun memories to share and a lot of laughs along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment