Wednesday, March 13, 2024

A Day of Relaxation

Cameron, Doug and I were home last night earlier than I thought we would be.  We had time to order Marco's and watch a few Seinfeld episodes before Cameron called Alina and Doug headed to bed.  I was thankful that we could sleep in this morning.  Disney was a lot of fun, but I was definitely exhausted today.  Cameron and I didn't have too much on our agenda.  We went to Jaws for lunch, shopped at Bealls and the mall.  We also packed for our trip to Indiana and enjoyed listening to his new vinyls.


Cameron and I picked Doug up from work at 5 p.m. tonight and stopped at Cheddar's for dinner on the way home.  Cameron had never eaten there.  The service was slower than normal, but the food was excellent.  We spent the rest of the night playing Ticket to Ride and watching the Big Ten Tourney.  It was by far the quietest day of Cameron's spring break, but a lot of fun just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment