Wednesday, April 5, 2023

The April Challenge

We arrived home last night after stopping back in Mansfield to check out The Ohio Bird Sanctuary.  I had really enjoyed it six years ago and hoped that it would still be as good as it was then.  It was smaller than I remembered, but overall we all really enjoyed it.  Cameron feed blue jays and grey winged cat birds meal worms.  I loved watching them come up to his cup to eat.  While we were there we also saw eagles, turkey vultures, hawks and owls that had been injured and now had a home at the sanctuary.  There were hiking trails that we could have followed, but we decided that we were ready for home and headed out after we saw all of the rescued birds.







Today was a tough one.  We had had such a wonderful time in Bloomington and Ohio that it was hard coming back home.  To make matters worse, we had a laundry list of items to work on in order to get ready for graduation and to sell our house.  So many of the projects were time consuming and I just couldn't wrap my mind around how I was going to get everything done.  Halfway through the day I sent Meg the "April Challenge" meme.  At least it made me laugh and stop stressing out about everything that we had to accomplish in the month of April.



No comments:

Post a Comment